Prior to any treatment you will always have a consultation to assess whether the treatment is suitable for you, or likely to be successful. If not, we will inform you as to the reasons why. Even if you wish to have a particular treatment, if we do not believe that treatment is in your interest, we will decline to treat you.
You are required to give written consent to a treatment. You may withdraw that consent at any point or terminate your treatment verbally.
• Children and young adults are not allowed in the clinic under any circumstances.
• We do not treat children or young adults under the age of 18.
• All patients are required to provide contact details; including address, telephone and email in order to secure an appointment.
• All clients will complete a medical history form at their first appointment, this is necessary to inform the consultation and treatment planning process.
• All information will be treated as confidential and protected in accordance with Data Protection legislation.
• Patient information will not be shared with third parties without written permissions and you will not receive unsolicited information from us.
• You may choose to remove yourself from our mailing list at any time, by unsubscribing.
New Patient – Virtual Consultation
We acknowledge in some circumstances that virtual consultations may be helpful; particularly for patients who will be travelling long distances. New patients seeking advice from a practitioner in a virtual consultation require a diary appointment of 30 minutes. Patients must login to the virtual waiting room on doxy.me at the time agreed. A charge of £150 is payable in advance. This appointment is subject to the usual cancellation and late attendance conditions. Suitability for any treatments discussed will be subject to a physical examination following the virtual consultation.
• You will be sent appointment reminders 2 days before your appointment, either by text and/or email.
• If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please contact us in advance of 2 working days before your appointment so that we may make the best use of our appointment diary.
• Appointments will be subject to a £150 deposit refundable on attendance, to mitigate missed appointments, late attendance (15 minutes late or more), or cancellations within the 2 working days preceding the appointment. For appointments with Dr. Martin Nimmo, should you fail to attend an appointment, the cancellation fee is £100 per 15 minutes of appointment time booked.
• Facetite appointments will be subject to a £2000 deposit refundable on attendance, to mitigate missed appointments, late attendance (15 minutes late or more), or cancellations within the 5 working days preceding the appointment.
• Please do NOT attend the clinic for an appointment if you are unwell. If you are unsure, please call and discuss with the practitioner. Many treatments are contraindicated if you are unwell; this includes colds, cold sores or local skin infections.
• Routine review appointments are offered after treatment with Botulinum Toxin as a courtesy. No additional treatment or ‘top up’
is provided free of charge, if you fail to attend a review appointment, or once the review period of 2-3 weeks has passed.
• Treatment courses are valid for 12 months.
• Treatment courses are non-refundable or transferable.
• In the event of late or non-attendance, the scheduled treatment will be redeemed from the course to mitigate the loss of clinical time.
• Patients will be charged £150 in advance of the appointment which will be deducted against treatment or product costs. In the event that no treatment is undertaken following the consultation, the fee is non-refundable. The deposit will be held on account for 6 months before being redeemed.
• You will be advised of the full costs of any treatment plan proposed and agreed, including that of any maintenance treatment, before any treatment is undertaken.
• Payment for treatment is taken, in full at the time of treatment.
• The clinic accepts cash, or major debit and credit cards.
• A deposit of £150 will be taken for all treatments.
• We will add £50 to your account for each friend you recommend. Can only be redeemed when the referring friend purchases their fi rst treatment, with a minimum spend of £300. There’s no maximum number of friends you can refer.
You can store up to 5 referral rewards on your account, i.e. a maximum of £500 to be redeemed against a treatment purchase.
Refer a friend scheme excludes products.
To redeem your reward, you must also spend a minimum of £300. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
No cash alternative.
Fees charged for treatment are for the delivery of a treatment and the accompanying service, which is inclusive of;
• consultation and assessment
• provision of information and advice
• safe treatment with evidence based products
• follow up appointments and aftercare advice
and support as appropriate
Whilst we undertake to provide excellent service; factual, honest and ethical advice, safe, expert treatment in experienced hands and only the best products, we cannot guarantee your results and cannot offer refunds if the results achieved fail to meet your expectations.
Although rare, some procedures have well documented complications. Some people may also have higher risk factors, which may contribute to the occurrence of complications. We will, of course, treat these to the best of our abilities and knowledge, as many complications can be managed simply and conservatively. If you require to see Dr. Martin Nimmo urgently, you will have to travel to either The Nimmo Clinic in Cobham or the Cadogan Clinic on Sloane Street depending on where Dr. Nimmo is working. In the very unlikely event of a complication being more serious and you needing further treatment outside of our expertise, arrangements will be made for you to be treated in the NHS or if you wish, privately at your own cost. Please note it is possible that any private medical insurance may not cover complications arising from cosmetic work.
Skin care products are non-returnable/refundable due to hygiene reasons.
Hyaluronidaise treatment cannot be performed without a prior assessment and test patch.
Dr Martin Nimmo will not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise for any economic loss (including, without limitation, loss of profit), or for any other special, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, its provision of any goods and/or services to the client. It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that he or she provide us with all relevant medical details prior to each treatment. Dr Martin Nimmo will not be liable for any damage that occurs as a result of the client’s failure to disclose such details. The client agrees to comply with all instructions and/or recommendations given to them by, or on behalf of Dr Martin Nimmo, regarding the before and after care of a treated area.
We endeavour to treat all of our patients appropriately, compassionately and fairly. If, however, in the unlikely event that you have an issue with any matter in relation to your treatment, you are entitled to make a complaint and we will be happy to provide you with our complaints, which is also available on our website.